Regarding memecoin, Dogecoin (DOGE) has set the standard because it has recently attracted so much attention. Elon Musk has taken a particular interest in the memecoin because it helped create many millionaires during the most recent crypto bull run and because so many people have invested so much money in it.
Despite being in a challenging bear market that has impacted the price of most crypto assets, the price of DOGE has increased by over 84,000% over the last eight years.
The price of DOGE fell from a high of $0.7 to a low of $0.05, losing over 80% of its value since the bear market began. The decline in the price of Bitcoin (BTC) also impacted the prices of most altcoins, with memecoins suffering the greatest losses.
Given how significantly discounted the price of most crypto assets has been for the past 1.5 years, many speculate that Dogecoin’s (DOGE) price will reach $1 in the upcoming crypto bull market due to excessive demand for the memecoin king.
Let’s see how we can buy DOGE on Skrill with simple steps.
How To Buy Dogecoin (DOGE) On Skrill
- Select a cryptocurrency exchange or platform that supports the purchase of these digital assets, such as Dogecoin: In this case, we would pay attention to Skrill
- Create an account by providing your personal information and finishing the necessary verification steps after logging in to your Skrill account.
- Add money to your account using a bank transfer, a credit card, or other payment options. Select your preferred payment option, then fund your account to enable you to activate the account fully and buy Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Buy Dogecoin: Visit the crypto trading page after your account has been funded and place a DOGE buy order. You can buy at the going rate on the market or put in a limit order to buy at a particular price.
- Click on Invest now to make a purchase of DOGE for yourself and keep earning.
Always conduct your research and comprehend the risks involved with cryptocurrency investment before making a purchase, and do not invest more than what you can afford to lose.